Barkan Winery's website is accessible
The accessibility of this website for people with disabilities is of great importance to us. About a quarter of the population consists of people who are disabled to varying degrees and who need assistance in navigating websites. These are older people or those with disabilities in vision, hearing, or motor problems that make it difficult for them to use the mouse.
In addition to compliance with the accessibility law, we view the accessibility of our site as a social responsibility, which is rooted in our belief that every person has the right to browse the Internet and enjoy the content that is available there.
The accessibility level on this website
This website and its content has been tested and complies with SI 5568, which follows the the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines AA standards. Among other things, the accessibility of the website makes the following possible:
- Enlarged text on the site by using the CTRL key and the plus (+) key, or CTRL and the mouse/scroll wheel.
- The text and links on the site are displayed with high contrast to make reading easier.
- The site is optimized for vocal reading of information via a screen reader.
- The site supports keyboard navigation without using the mouse (using the TAB key, arrows and Enter).
- The site works in all common browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer).
- The site works on all mobile devices and all types of smartphones and tablets.
Accessibility arrangements at Kerem Barkan Visitors Center
- The Visitor center has a free parking space. There are disabled parking spaces for regular and high cars. Parking spaces are located at the entrance of the parking next to accessible path.
- The Visitors center has disabled restrooms next to the winery's shop.
- Guests can enter the visitor center with service animals.
- You can enter the visitors center with a mobility.
- The Visitors center has an audio-aid system type HAAD CA12.
- Contact the Visitors Center by phone: +972-8-9988788 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org